Workers Compensation Lawyers
A work injury can be an extremely stressful situation. Anxiety over medical bills, loss of income and even thoughts of losing your job can prove overwhelming. A qualified workers’ compensation lawyer can allay those fears and give you peace of mind. At Kevin P Landry Law Offices, our skilled Workers Compensation Lawyers work, on your behalf, with the insurance companies and your employer to get you the financial compensation and security that you deserve.
Workers’ Compensation laws ensure that insurance companies provide you with sufficient funds for medical bills and lost wages if you’ve been hurt on the job. These laws can be confusing and frustrating. Unfortunately, some companies are more concerned about the bottom line, rather than your well-being. It is imperative to have the right lawyer on your side to assist you navigate through the court system. There are certain steps you need to take to ensure your rights are protected.
- Immediately Report Your Injury-It is extremely important to report your injury as soon as it happens. Even if the injury is minor, you should still report it. Injuries can become worse over time. If you choose to make a claim at a later date, you will need this documentation.
- Make a Written Summary of the Injury-Document all aspects of your work injury. Make sure you include the date and time of the injury, any names, addresses and telephone numbers of people who witnessed your injury, also add in the name of the person to whom you reported your injury, and any limitations the injury has caused.
- Seek Medical Attention-Retain all records of any hospital and/or doctors’ visits.
- Report the Injury to Your Union Representative, if applicable — They will advise you on the proper procedures.
- Consult a Reliable Workers’ Compensation Attorney — Time is of the essence. Making the call as soon as possible can benefit your claim. At Kevin P Landry, we will immediately begin working on your claim and getting your financial compensation, quickly and efficiently.
Let our Workers Compensation Lawyers Help You Get Peace of Life. Call (800) 200-7752 Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation.