Slip and Fall Attorneys
At Kevin P Landry Law Offices, our slip and fall attorneys are very experienced with slip and fall injuries and work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. A “slip and fall” is a term used for any injury that happens when and individual slips, trips or falls due to a dangerous, negligent or hazardous condition on another individual or in many businesses’ property. Weather conditions pose a notable threat for slipping and falling due to slippery, icy patches on sidewalks and in parking lots. Throughout the year, there are hidden hazards everywhere causing injury to innocent people.
Slip and fall injuries result, which can affect many diverse parts of the body. These kinds of falls can occur at any time and in any place, under any kind of weather conditions. Many slip and falls occur in the workplace, but also in such commonplace areas as sidewalks, department store aisles, places of business, outdoor parks or even at family or friend’s houses.
If you experience a slip and fall incident, knowing the following procedures will greatly help you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
- Immediately inform the owner or manager. Insist on filing an accident report and retain a copy for your records.
- Take pictures of the entire area, including any signs, such as “slippery when wet”.
- Acquire witnesses. If anyone witnessed your fall, get their name and number. Your attorney will contact them on your behalf later.
- Seek medical attention immediately, especially if you are in pain. Even if you aren’t noticeably injured at the time of the incident, it is still important to receive treatment. Slip and falls can present problems to your health days, or even months later.
- Contact a Trusted slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible.
Your health and well-being are our priority. Our slip and fall attorneys will ease your burdens and get you the compensation due. Call us at (800 200-7752 at any time, day or night. Initial consultations are always free.